PAPERLESS STUDENT WRITTEN RESPONSE FEEDBACK WORKFLOW.
1. Explain everything. Take pics of student responses (quality not good enough on ipad2 so use a newer ipad). Set the pages up on slides, 1 slide per photo
2. Explain Everything - draw on - annotate- voice over the student written response. While recording scroll brought slides.
3. Connect iPad to itunes.
4. Search your ipad APPS tab in itunes and find the EXPLAIN EVERYTHING tab - save the .xpl files to a folder on the MAC
5. Buy EXPLAIN EVERYTHING Compressor for $14 on mac. Why? so you can do a batch convert and you are not stuck with waiting for each file on the ipad.
6. BATCH CONVERT all .xpl files to MP4
7. Upload all the MP4s to youtube. (You can export from the iPad app to Evernote, Box etc... But you have to wait each time - quite long time. So that's why I bought the Explain everything compressor in the MAC STORE (for work flow)
8. Paste links and marks and anything else into a personal evernote file for the students. I also add the original photos from the response for archiving and for students to see and also add the AUDIO FILES (.mp3) associated with the aural music exam.
9. Share the whole evernote notebook with whatever staff you need to.
10. Do it every assessment task and build up the work samples. Shareable this year, next year whenever.