I'm using EXPLAIN EVERYTHING iPad app, EXPLAIN EVERYTHING COMPRESSOR for Mac, EVERNOTE and UNLISTED YOUTUBE to feedback video annotations of student written responses.
1. Take pic of written response
2. Import into several EXPLAIN EVERYTHING slides
3. Annotate - voice, arrows and drawing (even video import)
5. Connect iPad and open itunes and the iPad apps section of Explain Everything.
6. Save .xpl files to a folder
7. Open a BATCH of .xpl files in EXPLAIN EVERYTHING COMPRESSOR
8. Convert to .mp4 overnight
9. Upload to youtube 'UNLISTED'
10. Create a class notebook in EVERNOTE (One per student)
11. Paste video link, files and original scans
12. Share students individual files with them.
13. Share whole class notebook with other staff.